NEW YEAR SPECIAL - 15% OFF ALL PRINTS
A gorgeous fine art pint of the Map of South Africa.
This piece has been created with a vast range of stamps from all eras, some dating back as far as 1926!
Where possible, depending on the postmark or actual image, stamps have been placed in the appropriate parts of the country.
Swaziland and Lesotho have also been created with their respective stamps.
Please contact me should you like more information.
- Both small and large editions are signed, limited editions of 50, GICLEE printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching Fine Art Paper (310gsm).
- All prints come with a signed and dated Certificate of Authenticity.
- All collages are meticulously created by hand, including placement and gluing of the stamps. These are then carefully cut with a tiny fingertip swivel knife worn around the fingers to enable precision and accurate cutting of the map.
- All original art work is then photographed professionally by a fine art photographer and all limited edition art prints are printed to perfection by a printer accredited to the Fine Art Guild.
- Please read about the creative process HERE.
- Limited edition art prints will be printed to order, please allow a turnaround time of approx 7 days if in the UK. If you are ordering from outside of the UK, I will contact you with the expected time of delivery, which will usually be between 7-14 days.
- The large art prints are rolled in acid free tissue paper and posted in robust postal tubes. The small art prints will be posted flat, on a board for support (to prevent bending) and in protective plastic
© Mel Piagesti