NEW YEAR SPECIAL - 15% OFF ALL PRINTS
A stunning art piece to include all countries of South America.
Each South American country has been created using its own unique stamps, some of these stamps dating back pre and early 1900! With one Argentinian stamp boasting a postmark of 1880!
A lovely piece to look at, including a wealth of history in many of the very early stamps.
Every country has been meticulously created true to shape and size in comparison to each other. This fine art piece took hours and hours to create and is a favourite of Mels.
- Both small and large editions are signed, limited editions of 75, GICLEE printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching Fine Art Paper (310gsm).
- All prints come with a signed and dated Certificate of Authenticity.
- All collages are meticulously created by hand, including placement and gluing of the stamps. These are then carefully cut with a tiny fingertip swivel knife worn around the fingers to enable precision and accurate cutting of the map.
- All original art work is then photographed professionally by a fine art photographer and all limited edition art prints are printed to perfection by a printer accredited to the Fine Art Guild.
- Please read about the creative process HERE.
- Limited edition art prints will be printed to order, please allow a turnaround time of approx 7 days if in the UK. If you are ordering from outside of the UK, I will contact you with the expected time of delivery, which will usually be between 7-14 days.
- The large art prints are rolled in acid free tissue paper and posted in robust postal tubes. The small art prints will be posted flat, on a board for support (to prevent bending) and in protective plastic