NEW YEAR SPECIAL - 15% OFF ALL PRINTS
A quirky take on the Brighton Pier......Or the Palace Pier to many still!
A pier that has been in our hearts since 1899!
Imagine the amount of memories and fun times had on this pier!
This piece is the result of researching and taking photos on and around the pier and arcade. Printing, cropping and collaging until the piece took took on it's own path!
The arcade Manager was kind enough to contribute original arcade tickets and those have been incorporated into the piece.
A fun piece to enjoy, bringing back lots of great memories of the Brighton Pier and the South Coast.
- Both small and large editions are signed, limited editions of 75, GICLEE printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching Fine Art Paper (310gsm).
- All prints come with a signed and dated Certificate of Authenticity.
- All collages are meticulously created by hand, including placement and gluing of the stamps. These are then carefully cut with a tiny fingertip swivel knife worn around the fingers to enable precision and accurate cutting of the map.
- All original art work is then photographed professionally by a fine art photographer and all limited edition art prints are printed to perfection by a printer accredited to the Fine Art Guild.
- Please read about the creative process HERE.
- Limited edition art prints will be printed to order, please allow a turnaround time of approx 7 days if in the UK. If you are ordering from outside of the UK, I will contact you with the expected time of delivery, which will usually be between 7-14 days.
- The art prints are rolled in acid free tissue paper and posted in robust postal tubes.