NEW YEAR SPECIAL - 15% OFF ALL PRINTS
The Tower Bridge!
The most amazing bridge in the world!
It's such a stunning sight, when you come to London and see the Tower Bridge, standing tall and magnificent over The River Thames............there's not a bridge like it!
The history of the bridge and the surrounding area is so intriguing..........imagine the stories this bridge could tell!
This collage is created from hundreds of photographs taken on and around the bridge by Mel. Some images you may not have even know existed there. All photographs were painstakingly sorted, cropped, glued, and then cut again, to create a quirky and unique artwork of the bridge.
The Tower Bridge took 8 years to be built and it was opened in 1894, becoming a vital way for pedestrians and vehicles to cross the river. These days 40,000 people use the bridge every day!
- Both small and large editions are signed, limited editions of 75, GICLEE printed on Hahnemuhle German Etching Fine Art Paper (310gsm).
- All prints come with a signed and dated Certificate of Authenticity.
- All collages are meticulously created by hand, including placement and gluing of the stamps. These are then carefully cut with a tiny fingertip swivel knife worn around the fingers to enable precision and accurate cutting of the map.
- All original art work is then photographed professionally by a fine art photographer and all limited edition art prints are printed to perfection by a printer accredited to the Fine Art Guild.
- Please read about the creative process HERE.
- Limited edition art prints will be printed to order, please allow a turnaround time of approx 7 days if in the UK. If you are ordering from outside of the UK, I will contact you with the expected time of delivery, which will usually be between 7-14 days.
- The art prints are rolled in acid free tissue paper and posted in robust postal tubes.